- Entries must be submitted in the most appropriate division and category. Divisions and categories were updated in December 2020.
- Entries for the same project may not be entered in more than one category in the same year; however, pieces from an entry may be entered into other categories. Entries that win Image Awards may not be re-entered in subsequent years unless there has been substantial change in the entry.
- Some part of the entry must have taken place between January 1, 2020 and March 1, 2021 for Image entries. For Golden Image entries, some part of the entry must have taken place between January 1, 2020 and May 1, 2021.
- Entries must be submitted electronically in five separate files (Two-Page Summary .pdf, Support Material .pdf, Organizational Overview .pdf, 50-Word Summary .pdf, and one .jpg). The titles of all files should include the name of the entry, division and category.
- The first PDF, titled with the name of the entry, division, category and the word “Entry,” is the two-page summary.
- The summary must address each of the following: Research/Situation Analysis, Objectives, Implementation, Evaluation and Budget.
- The summary cannot exceed two typewritten pages.
- The two-page summary must be created using Times New Roman font. Type size must be 10-point.
- Line spacing must be set at one-and-a-half (1.5) lines, and margins must be set at .75 inch.
- The second PDF, titled with name of entry, division, category and the word “Support,” is the material that supports or substantiates information provided in the summary.
- The first page of the support material PDF should be a table of contents page indicating information about the files contained within.
- News clippings, photos, publications and copies of materials used in the implementation of the program/tool are pertinent.
- Photographs may be incorporated into the “Support” .pdf to represent support materials not available electronically.
- Examples of audio-visual materials and video coverage may be submitted separately to support any entry in the Public Relations Programs division.
- Entries in the Audio/Visual/Online Division should be submitted as electronic files titled with the entry name, division and category.
- In this document, briefly list company background and PR staff size to better acquaint the judges with the submitting organization.
50 WORD SUMMARY ATTACHMENT
- A 50-word summary of the entry must accompany your submission. This Information will be used when announcing winning entries.
- The final attachment needed to submit your entry is a JPEG image representing your entry. This will be used if your entry wins an award.
- Payment for the entry fees can be submitted online or by check. See payment information on the Chapter Entry Form.
- The judges reserve the right to reclassify entries if deemed necessary.
- Entries that do not follow all of the Rules for Entry may be disqualified.
- No part of the entry may be submitted after the deadline.
- Fees for disqualified entries will not be refunded.